Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Your First Love Your Last Love


I'll be Your First Love Your Last Love

poems-book.blogspot.com

I was yours before time
Before all stars shined
Yours before sun kissed the moon
Before the first dawn broke


I'll be yours for all the days
All the Passionate nights till eternity
Your shadow on breaking twilight
I'll be your first love your last love


I'm lightning in your veins
Heat of the fire burning within
I'm your star blazing in the sky
lust of your heart passion of your flesh


I am your lover passionate soul mate
I'll be the flush blooming on your lips
I'll be the sun shining on your twilight
I'll be your first love your last love



Sad-Love Poem..>>

Design Poem

Next Love Poem..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.