Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Moonlight



Moonlight


poems-book.blogspot.com

I fell under your spell as the moonlight danced
Golden rays led me into your tender seduction
In this enchanted moment our lips touched
My heart raced lost in ecstasy
Flesh joined in a dance of pleasure
Erotic mist of lust filling the night


Vapors of our passion rise slowly
A glow under misted moonlight
Breathless my lips taste your desire
Tasting sweet waves of your pleasure
Unfathomable silence moans of joy
Permeates the gauzier fabric of our desire


Your flesh slowly satisfy my desires
As we dance to a symphony of moonbeams
Underneath me you succumb with
Caress of soft curves engulfing me
Sharing tender moans of pleasure
Moonlight glow watches over us


Sad-Love Poem..>>

Design Poem

Next Love Poem..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.