Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Friendship Poem-A Place in My Heart


A Place in My Heart



I love you my friend,
Though you are far away.
I love you my friend,
In so many ways.

I do not recall.
I can’t tell you when
This love it did grow
Or how did it begin.

But your words reach across
The miles that do separate
It’s your friendship I cherish
And want to celebrate

The everyday moments
That together are spent
The times that we laugh,
The times that we vent.

I want you to know
That however apart
You always will have
A place in my heart.

by Sharon Tulley


Message from the author:
“Friends are friends forever if the Lord’s the Lord of them.”
True friends will never leave your heart or heart’s memories.

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.