Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Friendship Poem-Sunshine


Sunshine



Sunshine; Wonderful. Charming. Bright it is.
Warm. Loving. Something you don’t want to miss.
Because the sun is very needed, of everything and everyone,
I will say, that you are the bright sunshine of sun.
A lose is hard to live with, especially of a near,
Yet have you lived without the one, who hold you mostly dear.
Yes, you have lived without, and you of all have survived,
Everyone knows that, because you are everyone’s guide.
Sunshine in your hair, sunshine in your eyes,

You are the sunshine of everybody’s lives.
Sunshine in you smile, sunshine in your laughter,
Everyone knows, you’ll live happily ever after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I ωant to say great blog! I haԁ a quick question in which Ӏ'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!

Review my web-site: HäMorrhoiden


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.