Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Sad Love Poem-Touch Yourself


Touch Yourself



I understand the why
Yet I cannot grasp the how;
But if this is the way you must handle us
I will try to understand somehow.

There is one thing that I ask
As you walk away;
Please create a corner in your heart for me
So at least, there, I can always stay.

You will always be my love
That will never change;
Though we are going separate ways
That fact remains the same.

I know we must let each other go
Circumstances force us to set each other free;
But today, I give back to you . . . your words -
Touch Yourself and You Touch Me.



Next..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.