Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Friendship Poem- Best Friends


Best Friends




Remember all the times laughing together,
sharing secrets and hanging out,
We always said friends forever,
and new what each other was all about,

We had fun all the time,
the days were bliss,
you were my partner in crime,
those are the days I miss,

The days that you wiped away my tears,
told me he wasnt good enough,
We shared each others fears,
stood by each others sides when times grew ruff,

I memorized everything about you friend,
now you are gone,
We said till the end,
Now I am alone,

You are still my best friend,
I am still here,
remember I have till the end,
Soon I will be near


by Cheryl Lynn McDowell

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.