Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-You Are Special


You're a Special


poems-book.blogspot.com

You're a special friend
Who I know is always there
Someone to share my life with
Every hope, dream, and care

Whenever I feel sad, or alone
You're always there to make me smile
It's friends like you who I know
Won't leave me after a while

Special friends like you
mean the world to me
When I think of something special
It is your face I see

All the time I've spent with you
Puts a smile upon my face
I hope one day I'll be with you again
Somehow, Sometime, someplace

You mean alot to me and I would
Do anything in the world for you
So, no matter what's going on in your life
Just know you have someone to turn to.

You're a special person
I care alot about you
I wish I could say how special you are
Only if you knew...


Next Love Poem..>>


Design Poem

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.