Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Friendship Poem-I am honest and truthful


I Am

I am honest and truthful
I wonder if anyone else is truthful too
I hear many whispers and lies
I see sad, untrusted people
I want happy smiles again
I am honest and truthful
I pretend like lies don’t bother me
I feel bad for others
I touch people’s hearts
I worry about lies destroying lives
I cry if lies ruin my friendships with others
I am honest and truthful
I understand how lies can really hurt inside
I say truth makes a friendship stronger
I dream the world would be a trusting place
I try to not lie
I hope to never hurt anyone

by Nikki

Message from the author:

"You wonder why everyone’s Friendships fall apart,
it’s TRUTH That makes a friendship strong".


No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.