Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Everything I Own


Everything I Own...




You sheltered me from harm
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, set me free
The finest years I ever knew
Were all the years I had with you...

And I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my own
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again....

You taught me how to love
What it's of, what it's of
You never said to much but
Still you show the way
And I know from watching you
Nobody else could ever know
The part of me I can't let go....

And I would give anything i own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything i own
Just to have you back again....

Is there someone you know
You're loving them so
But taking them all for granted
You may lose them one day
Someone takes them away
And they don't hear the words
You long to say....

I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again
Just to touch you once again...



Next Love Poem... >>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.