Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Within a Dream


Within a Dream


poems-book.blogspot.com

Within a dream
You hold me close
Beneath a starlit sky.
Our hearts beat as one;
We couldn't be more in love....
There's no need to even try!


With the waves gently lapping our toes
We stand upon the shore,
Nowhere else we'd rather be...
Lost in a timeless moment
In this magical, romantic place
Forever just you and me....



Sweetheart,
you are always with me
In my heart and inmy dreams...
I love you very much.


Sad-Love Poem..>>

Design Poem

Next Love Poem..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.