Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Funny-Poem-Hug Me Tight

Hug Me Tight



As you walk me to the door
You lean in to kiss me, but I beg for more
So you ask if you can come in?
I say what the hell, it’s not a sin
We enter the darkness of my room
Your such a pervert, said you want in my womb?
Silly boy when I begged for more

As I let you in the door
All I wanted was for you to hug me tight
Feel my boobs sing with delight
Now you have me oh so confused
My sad lonely boobs feel abused
What can I say
Other than Don’t touch them that way
It’s just not right
All I wanted was for you to hug me so tight!



By Shell

_____________________________

LOVE



Love is like a roller coaster you have your good times and you have your bad.
the person that you you love shouldn’t shatter your heart into a million pieces
they should hold you in the hard times and kiss you in the good for love is for everyone even for fools.
love is a hell of a ride but to come back and see
there face it all that matters..


I m not asking for anything im just asking
that you love me and call me your baby girl.




By Laura A.

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.