Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Funny-Poem-When I Met

When I Met



When I met you, just standing there,
winds from all directions in your slick black hair,
Surrounding your face, blowing in the air,
I couldn’t help but to just stand and stare

you stood there alone, no expression on your face
Its like you were seperated from the human race,
You dint move you just stood in place
If you were a card youd be a lonely ace

I searched in my mind for something to say,
But it seemed like my voice had just gone away,
i thought of something, but it was kind of lame
I got so nervous, my hands felt like clay

You looked at me, I saw you, too
We both didnt know what to do
I saw in your eyes, you got the clue
I just had to be with you

I stepped forward, clutching myself tight,
I asked if you were free tonight,
you said sure, I said “alright! ”

Theres always a time that makes your heartbeat,
It’s when you and your true love first meet,
You can feel the sensation from your head to your feet.
That’s the feeling that makes life complete.




By Heartbreak sunshine

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.