Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-HOW WOULD I FEEL


HOW WOULD I FEEL


How would I feel when you’ll be mine
How would I feel when you touch me for the first time
How would I feel when you will kiss my lips
Will it make me entirely bliss
But I see no hope I see no sign
still my heart waits for a new sunshine
all the things that I want to feel
I can see them dying inside
How would I feel when you will touch my hand
How would I feel when for me you will take a stand
How would I feel when you will share my sight
Will you make the sun rise in the night
I look for love but I can’t find
I don’t know why its trying to hide
All the things that I want to feel
I can see them dying inside
How will I feel when I’ll be drowned deep in your arms
How will I feel when I’ll be lost in your charms
How would I feel when I want nothing else
Knowing that I have found someone with whom I can share my breath
Touching these feelings from a way too far
I have to keep hope and wait for a start
I think one day I will found that special one
And then these feelings will rush back to me
Coz they’ll know that you have come .

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.