Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}- It Hurts


It Hurts

It hurts when I look at you sometimes
and I realise you are motherless.
It hurts to know that I am already
fifty years older, than you are now.

It hurts thinking how much time I have left
Or whether I’ll be here, long enough to see you,
As a grown man, happy and independant,
Surrounded by the love you so deserve.

It hurts to know, you will be here
For a long time after I’m gone.
It hurts loving you as much as I do now
And knowing how much you love me too.

It hurts my heart the way I feel about you
And because it hurts, I know it’s real.
I love it when you smile at me, you make
Me feel so wanted and proud to be in your life.

It hurts when I put my arms around you
Because I don’t want to let go of you, forever.
It hurts when you kiss me, and give me a hug
I close my eyes and pray the hug never ends.

It hurts everyday when I tell you “I love you”
And you answer with “I love you too”
Yet sometimes, it feels I’ve already lost you
Because I can’t prevent the day when I will.
“That’s when it hurts the most”

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.