Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-THROUGH THE HORIZON


THROUGH THE HORIZON



On a ship in drop less ocean
I am floating to my new home
With your tears, the tides are rising
And you are making me sail slow
Let me go now
Don’t hold me with the thread of your memories
Its dark in here and I am all alone
Now when I can’t hold your hand and walk through the dark
So please let me go and let me find my door
I can’t leave, watching you mourning
So for me you please smile
Don’t you worry there’s a world ahead me
Where moon and sun both together rise
Where I can walk upon the rivers
And my feet touch the sky
You wish now that if I can touch you, can touch you for the last time
But my dear, my touch will make you immortal
And I’ll wait for you to be, by my side
Whenever you will remember me
I know that you will cry
Then you can feel me in the breeze
It will come to make your tears dry
Let me go now
Let me go now, the door is open
So let me go inside
My love for you can never be over
You are the one who taught this dull star to shine..


No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.