Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


New Year Poems-10

New Year Poem

Happy New Year Sweetheart

I'm so grateful for a new year
to spend with you,
my most special one,
my cherished and treasured love,
who has gifted me with happiness and joy,
adventure and excitement,
comfort and peace.

As I look ahead, I see each day with you
filled with warmth and affection,
a deeper, more fulfilling love,
than I could have imagined
in my fondest, most perfect dreams.
A new year with you
is the most valuable, most precious treasure
I could ever have.

Happy New Year Sweetheart!

******************

My New Year wish for you


Happiness deep down within.
Serenity with each sunrise.
Success in each facet of your life.
Family beside you.
Close and caring friends.
Health, inside you.
Love that never ends.
Special memories of all the yesterdays.
A bright today with much to be thankful for.
A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows.
Dreams that do their best to come true.
Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you.

Wishing you lots of Happiness, Success, Love and Good health
Happy New Year




Next New Year Poem..>>

Design Poetry

Love Poem..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.