Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Sometimes



Sometimes...




Sometimes we argue, I don't know why.
Then I sit and wonder, why do I cry?

I cry because I love you,
I cry because I care,
I cry because I feel we have a love so rare,
sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around
and you won't be there.

I love you every minute,
I love you every day,
I even love you when we argue,
I love you when we play.

Sometimes I've wondered do you love me too,
then I look in your eyes and
I know it's true.
So when I say something a little crazy
or I do something you don't feel is right,
Please, let's try to work it out s
o we won't fight.

Some people take relationships for granted
it's sad to hear but true,
I don't want this to happen, not with you.
I want our relationship to be completely
from the heart so we both know,
no matter what we go
through we will never part.



Next Poem...>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me so much of my relationship if i take this poem to liking i noe its real thanks


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.