Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Sad Love Poem-I Will Never Love Again


I'll Never Love Again


SweetAngelOnly

I'll love you forever,
We will never part.
Together forever.
Words straight from the heart.

These words I told you,
And I meant what I said.
But the fire has died down,
The affection is dead.

"She said it's over,"
Your best friend told me.
YOU COULDN'T DO IT ON YOUR OWN?
You broke my heart, you see.

The heartbreak was too much,
I won't be hurt again.
No more late phone calls,
No more girlfriends.

I can't believe you hurt me.
I thought our love was true…
How could you do this?
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

But I've lost you forever.
Even as a friend.
And one lesson you've taught me,
I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN!



Next..>>

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.