Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love-Poem-My Love

My Love


My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.


My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.


My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.




- Tasha Shores -

________________________________


A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.




- Laura Veronica Merodio -




No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.