Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Sad Poem-Wilting Roses and Dieing Willows


Wilting Roses and Dieing Willows



Witing roses and Dieing willows,
My head is face down in the pillows.

Tears are running down my face,
My heart is running a race.

Im confused,hurt, and lost.
My parents made mistakes and I’m paying the cost.

My petals are wilting,
My heart it melting.

My tears are falling like rain,
Im filled with worry andpain.

The one thing that keeps me going?
No pain lasts forever, no matter how much is showing.



by sunshineskie pinky

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.