Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-Waves Break


Waves Break


Things happen for different reasons.
Feelings change in different seasons.
Walking along the shore, watching the waves break.
Walking alone, feelin’ my heart ache.
Loneliness followed by emptiness.
Remembering the closeness.

The times I spent with you.
I’ll always cherish.
There’s nothing to say or do.
Our Love will never parish.
Watching a seagull from high above.
Never would of guessed how much I was in love.
Knowing how difficult it would be to let you go.
Knowing how much I Love You So!

Feeling the sun, upon my face.
Our memories will never erase.
Thinking of you, from time to time.
Wishing I could hold you, as you were mine.
Being with you, meant a lot to me.
Through the good and bad, we were meant to be.

I wish I was in a dream.
For all the words and actions, we didn’t mean.
Hoping our love will last.
Till time has past.
I Never Intentionally Meant to Hurt You.
But You Hurt Me Too!
Thinking about how waves break
Now knowing how heart aches.

This is to a boy I once knew.
Just to let you know
I still Smile of Every Thought of You !

by Josie Smith-Holl

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.