Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-To be Shakespeare


To be Shakespeare


If I were Shakespeare…I’d write you a Sonnet
Allow me, alas to serenade you in a String Quartet
I’d play Shostakovich, Beethoven even Hayden
In soft vibrations of a cello, viola and violins,


Romancing…a love affair is in the air
Sweet Mistress I have Orchids and Marigolds to bare
Allow this Quartet to begin with Papa Hayden’s Melody
And fade in soft satins..we shall wait and see,


Gaze yonder at the stars and heavens above
My Sweet Mistress…yes O yes I’m in love
Listen to the music of this String Quartet
I shall be Shakespeare and write you a sonnet.

by willworth wellington

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.