Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-Tell me what I want to hear


Tell me what I want to hear



Tell me what I want to hear
Love is the word keeping us alive,
Insanely essential if we must survive.

Can’t set no price, just love me lightly,
Love me less, just hold me slightly.

Kiss my lips, and set your hate loose,
You can surely our love induce.

You cannot say those words, but why may I,
Not tell you the way I feel, without a lie.

Rest your unsecureness, I’m going nowhere,
Even though you do not speak, I am aware.

I tell myself, you love me, but I cried,
With your words, it must be supplied.

Not ready to say the lifelong goodbye,
I love you, do please our love untie.

Show that I’m yours, don’t be afraid,
Tell me you love me; it’s never to late.

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.