Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-My First Love


My First Love


My first love was a great guy,
But at times he could be himself,
To change the world, for himself,
None could help but to say sorry,
To feel the gilt trip that he played on your heart,
None could stop the love for him,
Only he could stop the love for him,
My first love,
He had the hair color of fire,
The eyes of bark from a tree,
The heart of gold,
But most of all,
The love of none could stop,
The lips of an angel when they touch,
Why did I fall so deep for this love?
Why did I fall in love?
I did because of what he is for me,
The way he made me smile,
The way he me giggle,
The way he made my eyes shine with the
Stars, the way he said I love you, and the way he ment it.

by Keri H

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.