Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


{Love Poems}-I Lust You


“I Lust You”



Love is a lust, but lust is not love
The only thing lust loves is sexual appeal
When you say “I love you”, I knew what you meant
You only loved sliding your hands under my shirt
While kissing me roughly
Hoping and praying for what happens next
Do remember when you held me tight?
And promise you’ll always be here
Do you recall that moment I gave you my heart?
Oh and how you made me pay for your storage space
Don’t you know darling?
Actions speak louder than words
Flip the fact and make your intentions clear
You lust me and I love you
I dare you to tell me
C’mon scream to the whole damn world
How you really feel
Go ahead…just say it
“I… lust… you”
But:
I need LOVE, not LUST


No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.