Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Love Poem-Listen to my heart

Listen to my heart.......



Listen to my heart, it calls your name
I close my eyes, fix you in my hearts frame,
Spring knocks at my door, flowers bloom
Breeze flows tranquilly carrying your perfume
---------------As my heart plays the symphony of love...

Moon pulls the veil across the skies
Night is illuminated with alluring fireflies
A serene wind rests on my face
---------------Listen to my heart...

Holding hands, walking through the fields of clover
Heavens rejoice and bless us with tender shower
Resting your rosy tender lips gently on mine
Deep beneath my heart I feel the sunshine
You are the dream in my eyes
---------------Listen to my heart...


No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.